Attendance and Payment Policy
- $37 for 30 minutes
- $47 for 45 minutes
- $57 for one hour
- Monthly rates are determined by the number of lessons in that month.
In order to guarantee a regular time slot on the calendar, monthly fees are due on the first lesson of the month OR on the 7th of that month, whichever arrives first. After 5 days, there will be a $35 late fee assessed. If payment is more than 2 weeks late, we will not be able to schedule any further lessons until payment has been received.
Lesson fees may be paid by cash, check, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or credit card.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late, your lesson will end at the normal time.
- If you are more than 5 minutes early, please come in quietly while the previous lesson finishes.
- If I run over time, you will receive your full lesson time.
In order to receive a make-up credit for a missed lesson, 24 hours’ notice must be given. Emergencies will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Makeup credits do not carry over from month to month.
- There will be one makeup Saturday each month. Those dates will be on the website calendar.
- If you are sick, but still able to sing, FaceTime or Google Hangout lessons are also available.
- Without 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged for the lesson.
- If I have to cancel without 24 hours’ notice, you will receive a free make up lesson.